27 April 2009

one zero zero

So, this is my 100th post. I feel like I should do something monumental, celebrate one hundred electronic journal entries posted for all of the world wide web to see should they ever stumble upon my humble blog. I suppose I'll be reminiscent about it, and post some of my favourites from the past year. Enjoy.

:: So this is the new year
:: Where else is there?
:: Musings aboard a modern flying machine
:: "You're not silly, you're human"
:: Another sunny days
:: Nature without check with original energy
:: Presence
:: i love my roommate
:: I just can't get enough
:: Snowed in
:: So this is the new year (again)
:: For every atom as good belonging to me belongs to you
:: A few treasures
:: bottle mermaid eyebrow rain
:: face-licked

**as i reread these, i notice all sorts of grammatical errors and inconsistencies. oh well. this isn't work. this isn't school. this is for enjoyment, imperfections and all. **

4 comments:

Tingler said...

恭喜你! 放鞭炮慶祝!

Tingler said...

I need to catch up. seriously.

Sister Teusch said...

I read all of these when you posted them, but I read them again. Because I love them all.

Sometimes when I am bored and I want Iowa, I read your blog.

When I grow short, I wanna be just like you.

Unknown said...

VERY sweet! Can't wait to see what the next 100 posts bring!