20 April 2009

of mice and kitchens

is it bad that the mouse in our kitchen does not creep me out at all?

and that i really don't care that the little guy lives in our house?

finding that poor little mouse stuck to the trap in our old house was one of the most terrifying things i've seen.

and this little mouse isn't bothering anyone, really. he's probably just lonely and likes it in our house. i don't blame him! i like our house too.

i just don't want to be here when the poor fellow gets caught

1 comment:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Catchy title. Wasn't that the name of a Josh Bleinsteck novel? Haha. We had a mouse in our apartment as well. My roommates disposed of it while I was gone for the weekend. I think they caught it in a dustpan and let it go outside. By the way, I love your new layout.