25 April 2009

dwindling numbers

I love spring time. I love the sense of awakening, of renewals, and of the overall uplifting sense that all will be well.
But spring takes those I love from me. The hardest part of staying in Hawaii year round is that you watch everyone else go. I know I'll see these lovely ladies again, but golly! I just sure love them and I would just like to have them with me always. we tackled bonnie and cuddled on the floor a bit the night before she left.
we ventured all the way into the airport with alyssa and shouted goodbyes as we walked away

now it's just me and spaghettie for the rest of the term. so grateful we ended up roommates. don't know what i'd do without you, G.F. let's just not think about june quite yet

<3

2 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Aren't you going to miss all the Summer Term-ers (notice I didn't call myself a Summer Term-ite) this year? No more visiting student program. I hope you make many new friends anyway Erika! Love Hawai'i!

collette charles said...

i love you erika dickles.