14 May 2009

happy happy joy joy

Why have I waited this long to post this?

My dear sweet wonderful roommate Katie is getting married! To my super friend Nate!
The other night I was sleeping and then I heard Collette screaming and then I saw something shiny on Katie's hand. And then we all screamed and stayed up really late. I'm very very very very excited for them.


This is a picture I took from Nate's blog. See more here.
Read a snippet at Cup of Jo. And read the whole story at Glamour's Smitten blog.
Oh how seeing other people so happy just makes my heart so happy! Seriously, congratulations you two!
Love,
erika

2 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Sweet picture. That's all I have to say because I have no idea who those people are.

Wareing Cannon said...

That is an impressive pic.