08 May 2009

art stuffs

projects of the past year (and past years) that i happen to have with me at my hawaii home
Okay, so this first is a collaborative effort. our senior year of high school, Ella, Severie, and I painted this giant..painting. Every few minutes we would turn the paper, painting and repainting. We cut it into thirds and we each took a piece with us to college. We are planning to do another this summer. I can hardly wait!
oil pastels
chalk pastels!
collage time


an old, old painting. "I Will Love You"



hah! blind work. i used an ink pen, and could not look at the paper, so dipping and refilling ink, then trying to reposition the pen was interesting =)

team effort. dinner drawing







backdrop? for something?


squished little Ganesh


Easter Sunday


2 comments:

Tingler said...

So beautiful.
I wish I can have the ability to create like you.

thats why I choose to stick with the easiest and fastest way in art creation, photography. ha

Anna Banana said...

you are a limitless supply of vivacity, creation, and wisdom. I want to be your friend forever.