14 July 2009

whiggity whack!

My my how quickly things can change!

I was all set to fly back to Iowa next week....

and then I called my parents to tell them about my bicycle being stolen....

and then they informed me they were trying to change my plane ticket to tomorrow!

And they did.

And I couldn't be happier.

So, Salt Lake City, I am coming at you bright and early Thursday morning!

Then starting the road trip some time on Friday and getting to sweet Iowa home Saturday evening.

That means FIVE extra days with my dear parents...

...and then road trip back to Provo for a few days! And then Salt Lake for a week or so!

And then back to sweet Hawaii home.

I am stoked right out of my mind right now. That phone call with my parents lifted all sorts of weight I didn't even realize I was carrying. I can't even put into words how incredibly ecstatic I am to see my family and friends. I know one week isn't a lot, but I'm sure the few days will make all the difference.

Dear Heavenly Father, You know me so well. Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I am happy for you. Very happy. Why are you driving from SLC, though?

Tingler said...

Crazy daughter must have a pair of crazy parents.

Sister Teusch said...

Seems like we are returning to the homeland on the same day! crazy.