16 November 2011

the pickup line game



I find horrible pick-up lines and then Travis tries to pick me up with them. He tries as many voices as possible and I let him know whether or not it was (surprisingly) attractive. And whoever laughs loses.

Travis could not make it through this line:
“Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.”

And when he delivered this one:
“You must be Jamaican, cause Jamaican me crazy” 
I had to kiss him. It was actually really adorable in a super weird way. 

Another favorite game is "the Butt Game"
We stick the word "butt" into any sign we see when driving. Ex: "Rick's Auto Shop" becomes "Rick's Butt Shop" 

Yes, I know. We're such mature grown ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so adorable!!

collette charles said...

those were some quality lines! oh you guys :)