17 July 2011

hi again!

so i quit my job at the translation company and i went back to iowa to help my parents pack up our old house. it was hot as the dickens. i wore the same clothes every day and enjoyed the air conditioning while looking through childhood memories.

now i am back in hawaii, spending time with friends, the sun, and the ocean.

and in two weeks I will be living in Aurora, Illinois. and two weeks after that i will start grad school.

here is a funny picture of me sneezing in iowa:


also, in the past year and a half in hawaii i have lost 30 lbs. bodies are weird!

3 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Congratulations on losing the weight. Aurorua huh? Well, I know Chicago is nice so maybe all of Illinois is too?

collette charles said...

:) bodies are weird! love when you blog :)

Tingler said...

and all that weight came to me. I'm 30lbs fatter after leaving hawaii for two years