22 August 2008

tag, you're it

Well, actually, I'm it. I just noticed this morning that Miss Courtney tagged me in her blog, and for once, I'm going to play along.

I am.....

I am inbetween
not gone, not arrived
going nowhere, making plans
still growing
at my maximum height
loving where i am
and longing to be elsewhere
tip toeing the shoreline
clapping hands, playing games
moving in and out and up
in and out and full of love
busy hands, racing feet
slow heart heavy beat
ready. reluctant.
waiting to begin,
already in the game.
i am pieces, patterns,
this and that.
still stitching it all together.


now, i suppose the i will tag wallace, because i am for sure he looks at this from time to time.

right now i'm in california, staying with a lovely family that mostly wants me here, but that little edge of doubt has me in the room with the door shut, still writing poorly. i can't wait to get back to my hawaii home and jump back into my life.

1 comment:

sophie said...

YEA so happy you did it! um i miss you!